Useful items are items you should always have a few of with you during your travel.
Repair kits are items that allow you to repair your clothes, weapons and armour yourself in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. As long as the damage is not too serious, these items remove the need to seek an artisan to maintain your gear.
|Icon||Standard variety||Icon||Small variety||Repairs|
|Armourer's kit||Small armourer's kit||Armour|
|Blacksmith's kit||Small blacksmith's kit||Weapons|
|Cobbler's kit||Small cobbler's kit||Boots|
|Tailor's kit||Small tailor's kit||Clothes|
A bandage is a medical item used in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It is used to stop bleeding.
It is recommended that you always carry a few bandages with you, as they're not only useful for healing, but can be handed out in certain quests to make the people more likely to assist you.
Strip of clean linen used to stop bleeding.
How to obtain
- Sold in large quantities by Bathhouse Proprietors
- Sold by some more merchants
- A lot of NPCs have one or two bandages on them, especially Cumans and bandits
- Sometimes bandits carry damaged bandages, something that cannot happen under normal circumstances, because bandages do not lose durability.
It is recommended you always carry a few lockpicks with you, as you will never know what locks you might stumble across.
A tool to pick locks. Just use it carefully!
How to Obtain
- In Silver Skalitz: fail to convince Kunesh, then enter his house and find his chest (a dialog should appear). After that talk to Fritz and he will give you 4 lockpicks.
- Lockpicks are sold by the millers Peshek, Woyzeck and Simon, and by the trader Votava in Talmberg.
- Lockpicks can be fairly common among bandits and Cumans. Looting their corpses can usually yield a lockpick or two.
- Ask Peshek to teach you how to pick locks and he will give you 15 lockpicks.
- 10 lockpicks can be found inside an easy-locked chest at the Merhojed soldier's camp.
- Sometimes bandits carry damaged lockpicks, something that cannot happen under normal circumstances, because lockpicks do not lose durability.
It is recommended that you always carry a spade with you, in case you stumble across something that needs to be dug up.
Without a spade to dig a grave or dig for treasure, you'll end up with alot of dirt under your nails.