The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This Timeline reports the major events happened before, during and after Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
- December 25th, 800: Emperor Charlemagne is crowned by Pope Leo III, forming the Holy Roman Empire.
- February 2nd, 962: Otto the Great is crowned Holy Roman Emperor and revives the empire.
- The Mongols invade Cumania, forcing the Cumans to flee to western Europe.
- The Cumans take refuge in the Kingdom of Hungary and soon begin fighting in their army.
- May 14th: Charles IV is born.
- September 2nd: Charles IV is crowned King of Bohemia.
- April 5th: Charles IV is crowned Emperor of Holy Roman Empire
- February 26th: Wenceslas IV of Bohemia is born
- February 14th: Sigismund of Hungary is born.
- November 29th: Charles IV dies.
- Sir Hans Capon is born.
- September 25th: The Battle of Nicopolis takes place, in which Istvan, Konrad Kyeser, and Master Peychar, among others, take part. An army composed of Hungarian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Wallachian, French, English, Russian, Burgundian, and German knights and mercenaries (among others) led by Sigismund of Hungary is dealt a humiliating defeat by the Ottomans.
- Sigismund of Hungary deposes Wenceslas IV of Bohemia and takes power.
- December: Sigismund's army conquers the city of Kuttenberg.
- Henry III of Pirkstein (Hans's father) dies while in retirement in Moravia.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance takes place.
- Wenceslas IV of Bohemia dies.
- The Hussite Wars begin.
- Sigismund of Hungary dies.
- The Holy Roman Empire is officially dissolved.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.